2/11/08

Tagged (Stuff about Paellaboy)...

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was a newlywed working at an amusement park. Those were fun times. Walking to the dollar theatre from our $300 a month hole in the wall. I was just finishing up school and really enjoying the quality time to just hang out with Amy. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

5 things on my "to do" list today:

  • Call dad to make sure Spring Training accomodations are secure
  • Check on transportation from Orange County airport to Disneyland
  • Confirm tomorrow's appointments with Las Vegas customers
  • Set up lunch appointment with new Cisco Account Manager
  • Check movie times for tonight's shows at the South Point
6 snacks that I enjoy:

  • Sweet chili flavored brown rice chips from Costco
  • Laughing cow on crackers
  • Key Lime Pie yogurt
  • Amy's chocolate chip cookies
  • Spicy hot wings
  • Yogurt parfait

3 bad habits:

  • Air-typing (like air-guitar)
  • Rolling my socks up into a ball and throwing them into the dirty clothes
  • Buying Yankees hats for my collection
If I were suddenly a billionaire I would:

Buy the New York Yankees. My family would be well taken care of and I'd have the most coveted job in the sports world. And a dream job at that.


5 places I've lived:
  • Honolulu
  • Las Vegas
  • California
  • Spain
  • Utah

5 jobs I've had:

  • Parking lot clean up boy at the Texaco gas station
  • Tasty Donuts door to door salesman ("Hi would you like to buy some nice fresh delicious tasty donuts today?")
  • Roto-Pugs (don't ask)
  • Manager of games department at amusement park
  • General Manager of movie theater
5 things people don't know about me:

  • I have two adopted brothers that have disappeared
  • I was born in Hawaii
  • Went to Cairo, Egypt for two weeks with my wife to celebrate our anniversary
  • I vehemently despite all professional sports teams from the Boston area (Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots)
  • I enjoy going to the movies by myself

5 people I'm tagging:

Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Heidi said...

I have too many comments so they will just need to be made in person! Hmmmm, lunch appt with Cisco manager?

Bilary said...

Do you, by any chance, like the Yankees? Just checking!!!

And I know you said, "Don't ask" about the Roto-Pugs, but with a name like that, how can one not ask. So, I'm asking!

Blackeyedsue said...

I'm sensing a baseball theme here. You don't like the sport, do you? ;)