2/9/08

Puketastrophe (the sequel), Plastic spoons and Paella


IT IS SAFE TO READ. THERE WILL BE NO PHOTOS OF PUKE.

It's 3 am and once again another puketastrophe. It was Bubba and Amy's turn. This brings the official family cookie tossing count to 12. Right now everyone has "whistled beef" except for me. I am holding out for more money and hoping to renegotiate my contract. We'll see how that goes. I'm starting an office pool. Yet strangely enough I don't have an actual office, just an airplane and this laptop. Here's today's poll question: how long will Paellaboy last before puking? Anyways, leave your bet in the comments section and cast your ballot ~ winner takes all.

Akward transition...

I played a fun game with my kids in the car today while waiting for Amy at the Michael's Craft store. (This is the one place I have boycotted. I'd rather shove plastic spoons into my eye over and over again.) We started making up questions and they each had to answer with their favorite. Here were some of the questions and their responses---

Favorite french fries: Carl's Jr, Mcdonald's and tater wedges from Wal-Mart.
Favorite toy: Leapster, iPod and Lucy from Las Vegas (Polly Pocket).
Favorite dessert: Mom's cheesecake, Mom's cupcakes, Mom's chocolate cake (I'm seeing a pattern here).
Favorite restaurant: Golden Corral, Red Robin, ABC Mandarin
Favorite food: Chinese rice, Domino's pepperoni pizza (twice)
Favorite beverage: water, lemonade, Dad's orange juice (Sweet, I made the list).

In case you were wondering , I played along too. Here are my favorites...

French Fries: Garlic fries from Safeco Field (home of the Seattle Mariners). My Yankees jersey still smells of them more than a year later.
Favorite toy: Golf clubs
Favorite dessert: Yogurt parfait from Starbuck's.
Favorite restaurant: Ra (Sushi) and Cafe Ba-Ba-Re-Ba (Authentic Spanish cuisine) in Las Vegas.
Favorite beverage: Cranberry juice. I get this every time on the plane. Nothing washes down the Honey Roasted peanuts better.
Favorite food:

Yummy. Seafood paella at 3 in the morning still sounds good. And that's with the smell of fresh puke wafting in the air. Amy and Bubba finally fell to sleep. Guess it is my turn.

PB OUT

4 Comments:

Heidi said...

Oh man, I hope you don't get it. I thought Bubba already had it. Maybe it's more fun the second time around! I'll give you 3 days. What do we get if we win? A free turn with the Rug Doctor?

Amy said...

I say you puke in the next 24 hours. And don't forget about the other end. I have changed Bubba's diaper nine times already today and it is only 11:20!

Bilary said...

My guess is you will be puking by Monday morning. It seems to travel that way.

I've noticed that a lot of the times my kids get sick it is from someone in nursery. So they go to church on Sunday, and wake up puking on Tuesday.

So, with that formula in mind, you've got until Monday morning.

Good luck! I hope you don't puke!

Blackeyedsue said...

So, a little late to the game here. Did you puke?