2/12/08

Tagged (Stuff about Amy)...

What were you doing 10 years ago?

PB and I were both going to school and working full time at an amusement park. It was a great time in my life. Just PB (who is my best friend) and I spending all of our time together. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

5 things on my "to-do" list today...

* Make dinner
* Play the Wii with all 8 kids at my house
* Help kids do tumbling tricks and have a handstand contest
* Watch Hannah Montana with kids
* Finish this post

6 Snacks that I enjoy…

* Cookie dough
* Blimpie sugar cookie
* Kettle popcorn
* Tootsie rolls
* M&Ms
* Diet pepsi

3 Bad habits...

* Eating too many M&Ms (I love sugar!)
* Breaking things
* Staying up late at night

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...

Have PB quit his job and spend all of our time playing. Nothing sounds better that playing with the family. I would also have a LOT more kids (sorry PB). I love being a mom!

3 Places I've lived…

* Alberta, Canada
* Texas
* Utah

5 Jobs I've had…

* Making copies, etc. for customers at the Copy Center
* Babysitter (I was the best)
* Games department at amusement park
* Marketing at amusement park
* Applebee's server (aka Crapplebee's)

5 Things people don't know about me…

* I hate country music.
* I would love to have many more children.
* I have my elementary teaching degree.
* I flew first class to Spain with PB and stayed for 10 days. I have also been to Egypt, Canada, Mexico, and France.
* I am going to Disneyland in 2 1/2 weeks and I just planned the trip last night!

5 People I'm tagging...

* Uhh... I don't know anyone that has a blog (that has not been tagged already).

3 Comments:

Bilary said...

You are amazing.

I like the idea of having your husband quit his job and just spend time with you and the kids. Bill and I keep saying we need to get our million dollar idea so we can do just that - spend all of our time together and work on things together. Wouldn't it be nice!

I loved reading about you!

Heidi said...

Really, you have more kids? You are the most patient and awesome mom ever! You really should have a few more! Hint hint PB!

You guys will have so much fun in Disneyland. I expect a blog update with pictures every night!

Blackeyedsue said...

I am so excited for you to take your kids to Disneyland. It was seriously magical when we took our girls there. We also happened to sit behind David Arquette on the plane ride home.

Have fun in the SUN! I will be steaming JEALOUS of you!!!