1/25/08

Hey Sis...

My sister recently came over for a wii/ping pong party with her husband. While here, I asked her if she had seen my blog. She said yes, that she remembered making fun of it.

I was the same way! I did not like blogs or see how anyone could possible enjoy blogging. I have had a change of heart. I love blogging! It is interesting how the things that we make fun of are usually things we end up doing.

Here are some other things that I made fun of that are now a part of my life:

Double strollers (that can really fit three kids)
Mini Vans
Daily macaroni and cheese
Toddlers without shoes and socks
Cheesy primary chorister entertainment
Naked barbie dolls
Pink hair bows, ribbons and clothes
A boy who drinks out of the toilet


So sis... be careful what you make fun of. One day you might have a blog of your own (and a double stroller in the back of a mini van with dirty faced kids).

4 Comments:

Bilary said...

Amen to the pink thing. I HATED pink with my first baby. But now, with my fourth, I have a pink bouncer, pink carrier, lots of pink clothes, etc. For some reason it grew on me.

You rock!

P.S. What other kind of Barbie is there but a naked one?

Blackeyedsue said...

HA!

I had so many people tease me for having a blog. TWO years I have endured the mocking...now everyone who made fun of me has one. I hope they like crow and humble pie. ;)

I am glad you are here. Because I miss seeing your smiling face every Sunday.

And I have ALWAYS loved pink!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I noticed that all your kids have clean faces in your picture in your header. Congratulations! We haven't managed that in awhile, hence no group pictures.