1/31/08

Cheeseburger in a can

Yeah, so I must be out of town since I'm posting another blog. This time from San Diego. The weather is nice and the view spectacular. You can reach out and touch Petco Park (Padres) and the smell of fresh seafood is truly sensational.

This got me thinking about food which lead me down a strange and twisted path that ended with my current food storage. There is only one item I would like to add this year to my storage:
Truly remarkable. I knew this was not far off, I mean after all we sent a man to the moon. If you want to order one click here

4 Comments:

Amy said...

Love it! Lets order two hundred! I am sure that our kids will love it as much as they love fresh cheeseburgers :)

Blackeyedsue said...

Um, I think that I may pass on this one. The thought of the soggy bun makes me gag a little.

Heidi said...

I love it when you go out of town! And for varied reasons :) I think this is the ultimate food storage item. At least it doesn't involve hand grinding wheat for 2 hours to make 1/2 loaf of bread!

The Yeamans said...

Hey! You will have to let us know next time you roll into San Diego! We would love to catch up!