2/1/08

Lookin' Good!



Our third daughter, Peach, loves to pick out her own clothes. She loves to mix patterns and colors. She always says that she is "lookin' good" even if her older sisters tell her that she dosen't match.


Peach also enjoys designing her own hair styles. I have done many unusual things to her short hair (three pony tails in the back, braids everywhere, crazy ribbons and side pony tails). Sometimes she just does not want anything done to her hair.


She also loves to design her nail color and patterns. She loves having them painted by her dad. They could sit for hours talking and doing nails.


Sometimes I even let her go out in public dressed in her own designs. I think that it is important for her to be able to express herself and feel confident about the decisions she makes. Will she be a future fashion icon? Probally not (unless mixing patters becomes the hot thing to do). Regardless, I love this creative little girl!

3 Comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

She is darling. Have I told you that she is one of my Spunky's favorite people? She is always talking about her. So, we need to set up a playdate. ;)

Bilary said...

How cute is that! I am proud of you for letting her even go out in public dressed in her own designs. They need that. And anyone who thinks it isn't adorable is NUTS! Kids are darling and parents who let them be kids are priceless!

Heidi said...

I have always enjoyed her sense of style. She is such a beautiful little thing!