9/12/08

It's a girl!

Last Tuesday I had a quick ultrasound that showed that Baby #5 is going to be a girl. That will make our family have four girls and one boy.


After the doctor's visit Brooks and I took pink water bottle with a pink note attached to the girls at school. Babe-O was the most excited when she found out. She has been wanting a girl the whole time. There could not be a happier kid. Cutie was a bit disappointed, she had her heart set on a baby brother. I do not think that Peach and Bubba caught the whole concept of it being a boy or a girl, so they are both excited.


The due date is February 18 (which is my mom's birthday).

5 Comments:

Okelberry said...

Yesssss! Another girl!

Emily said...

Yippee! Another niece! I'm super excited for you!

Bilary said...

Wahoo! Yeah for girls! You guys make darling girls (and boys too - but we are talking girl here - hehehe.) I am so excited for you!

Blackeyedsue said...

Congratulations! This means you have to e-mail me and tell me her name. Girl #4 just doesn't have the best ring to it.

Heidi said...

Woo-Hoo for #6