7/1/08

School's Out For Summer!

Last Friday was the kids' last day of school (we have year-round school). My kids are sad to see the year come to an end and will miss their teacher and classmates a lot. They both had an excellent year.


I am excited to sleep in and stay up late!! It is time to party!

Today we went to Lagoon with PB's cousins. They live out of state and come for a visit each summer. They are such terrific girls! I hope that one day my girls will turn out just like them. We will miss them a lot while we wait for them to visit next summer. My girls adore them, you can see it in their eyes as they gaze up at them.
I Love Lagoon! I love the rides, atmosphere and even the smell. Lagoon brings back such wonderful memories for me. I could spend all day there and then wake up and do it all over again.





5 Comments:

Bilary said...

YAY! You are back! Glad to see you again!

Your kids are so sweet, and you are a trooper to love Lagoon. I have a really hard time with the HEAT! Ugh! If we could go to Lagoon in the spring, I would love it! You are an awesome mom! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Liesl said...

One time when I come to visit Heidi I will have to go to lagoon. I have heard so much about it. You guys look like you had a blast.

Okelberry said...

I am guessing the water pictures are at the gateway...I've wanted to go down and do that. I think the kids would have a blast!

Amy said...

The water pictures were taken at Lagoon. They have a fountain in the middle of the park like Gateway's (but bigger & better). It is always the highlight of our Lagoon trip. My kids love it!

The Obstinant Family said...

Gee, Brooks and Amy, just can't get enough of the Lagoon huh? lol I bet it brings back memories. It does for me.