6/9/08

Happy Birthday Cutie!

Cutie when she was three years old. Look how she has grown up!



Today is Cutie's 8th birthday. She has grown up to be such a kind, talented, beautiful, smart girl. I love that she is part of my family. I do not know what I would do without her. Today I have spent a lot of time looking back and thinking of her. Here are some of my random thoughts about Cutie:


Sometimes I like to call her mini-mom when she is doing far more than any child should do around the house. She just loves to help out.


I love that she is so kind to others all of the time. Even if that means that she has to play with a friend that she does not like or just smile when her sister says something mean.


She loves to read! Right now she is reading the American Girl books (currently Julie's series). For her birthday she received the American Girl doll, Mia. I think that they look quite a bit alike.
I love that she is so forgiving.


I love that she tries her hardest in all that she does. Nothing is going to stop this girl!


She is a peace builder.


I am proud that she is a great, well behaved child. I could not ask for a better eight year old daughter!
I love you!

6 Comments:

Bilary said...

She is stunning! Is that her baptism dress? It is beautiful. Are you going to frame that picture and hang it where everyone can see it? Holy cow, what a picture and what a sweet girl! i loved this post!

Blackeyedsue said...

She is SO pretty! Happy birthday!

Heidi said...

Happy late birthday favorite cutie of mine! You are such a delightful person. I am glad my girls have you as a friend!

Emily said...

What an adorable girl! I can't believe she is getting so old. I remember the day that she was born: Amy and PB left to take a walk and Holly and I played dress-up with Cutie...and then Amy caught us. Cutie is turning into a beautiful young lady! I LOVE YOU CUTIE!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! you look so pretty!!!!! this is mch!!!! your cousin!!!!

Amy said...

Cutie says:

thats ME!!im cute.