4/6/08

Final Results for March Madness: Barack did not bring his A-Game

Barack, you really let me down this time. I mean, North Carolina for National Champs? I'll let you slide this time but you better use your "sound judgement" when it comes to making decisions down the road. For example, are you really going to answer the phone at 3 AM?

March Madness is over! That is weird to say now that we are going into week two of April.

Congratulations are in order to the big winner, ERIK. Attaboy, Gimp. Even with only one good leg you pulled through on this one. You fought a good fight (and probably cheated). No poor sports here. ERIK, YOU ARE THE MAN.

Here are the final results from our "office" pool:

  1. Erik

  2. Ryan

  3. Missy

  4. Steve

  5. Grandpa S

  6. Candice

  7. Nortanicus

  8. Paellaboy

  9. Timmy

  10. Amy
Oh yeah, and congratulations to the Kansas Jayhawks. I guess you guys played a great tournament too.


PB

3 Comments:

Amy said...

I rock!

Emily said...

Third place is pretty good this year...just wait til next year when I get first!

erik said...

Yeah thats right!! it just goes to show that even Gimps can get first place!! Brooks, you owe me a game of bowling.... when my ankle gets better :)