3/7/08

Baseball in March?

Why do I love you so much baseball? It is because you start in March and keep going until October. What is there not to love about that? (Rhetorical)


My dad and I are in Phoenix, Arizona for our annual Spring Training pilgrimage. So if you don't want to see baseball, you probably better stay away from this blog until Wednesday of next week. But for those of you that can't get enough, here is a sample of today's festivities. Keep in mind these are from my below par (above par?) cell phone camera.

Amy, do you like my new Angels jersey? It was dirt cheap and I think all the proceeds go to some childrens charity or something ;) I promise, no more souvenirs.


Leaving the game...



And look, it wasn't all baseball. We stopped at the Mesa Temple to check out the sights. Here is my self portrait. Someone needs to shave. Nah, I can wait a few more days...

PB

2 Comments:

Bilary said...

Glad you were feeling well enough to go.

My husband would be jealous. He shares in your love for baseball. Looks like fun!!!

Do you get to skip church on Sunday? If so, I guess a picture in front of the temple counts. That's my kind of worship services!

Paellaboy said...

bilary--We will be attending some organized religion on Sunday: baseball. Brewers vs Giants at 1:05PM