2/18/08

My faceless friend

It is a good friend's birthday today. She loves to have her picture taken when she is pregnant and has no makeup on (ha ha).


Hey new mom - Happy Birthday to you! I am so thankful that I have you in my life. I remember back to when we first got to know each other. We had such an interesting time serving together in the primary. Remember our crazy teachers and primary kids? We tried so hard to do a good job! Looking back I think that we had a positive influence on some of the kids. I will never forget that experience as long as I live. I am thankful for it because I was able to meet you!

I love that you are such a postive, uplifting person. Everyone that knows you would say that you are a sweet person with a strong testimony. Maybe after knowing you for an another ten or twenty years some of your sweetness will rub off on me.

You are a great mom that loves your kids so much. I am so excited that you have four kids now. Isn't life great! I also think that it is AWESOME that your hubby gave you your first flower 18 years ago. You two were meant to be together.


Thanks for being my friend and putting up with my crazyness. Love you!



3 Comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Hey! I was one of those crazy primary teachers! Okay, I really wasn't. I was in YW then. ;)

Happy birthday faceless one!

Bilary said...

Happy Birthday!

It is neat to hear about the friendship you have. Everyone seems to make those very few really "choice" friends in life, and it sounds like you have each found one in the other.

May you have another twenty years of friendship!!!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday!! What you said, I second! It is all true. Miss
Anonymous, you're the best.

Oh, and I can't wait for it to be my birthday!