6/7/08

Dance, Dance, Dance

Last weekend was the annual dance recital for my girls. I love going to the recital to see my kids perform. I love to see the concentration on their faces as they remember the moves in their dance. I am so proud of them. It makes me happy to see them do something that they enjoy so much.


All three of them LOVE their costumes! They love to get dressed up, put makeup on, have their hair done extra fancy and have glitter sprayed all over them. They dream about it for months.


Cutie did a ballet dance to the song, Once upon a December, from the movie Anastasia. It was beautiful and I loved the perfect arabesque she did. Next up for her was Boot Scoot Boogie by The Chipmunks. It was the typical line dance with tons of moves added in. Her class practiced for months to get it right, it was a tough one.
Babe-O also did a ballet dance to Winnie the Pooh and Heigh Ho from Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs. She is my girl that does not like to be on stage in front of a full auditorium. It takes a lot of bravery for her to get out there. I am so proud of her that she conquered her fears! GOOD JOB! I was so surprised when Peach announced that she loved to be on stage. She said that it was the best part of ALL of dance. She danced a ballet song to Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid and Much More Friendly with Pooh. I think that she looks adorable in her outfit with her blue eyes.


DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!

2 Comments:

Liesl said...

How fun to have so many girls to share girl things with. very pretty princess.

Heidi said...

They are so cute! I love the dance outfits!