5/25/08

Happy Birthday Bubba!

Today is Bubba's 2nd birthday! Happy Birthday! We celebrated his birthday yesterday by taking the train to Gateway for the day with PB's parents. He thought the train was awesome!
We then went to the planetarium for a light show. It was so exciting for Bubba that he fell asleep five minutes into it. Thank goodness two and under are free.
We then went to Applebee's for lunch and did some shopping. We ended the day back at my house where he received a golf set from his Grandparents. He loves to golf! I think that PB hopes he will be the next Tiger.
Bubba loved the frosting on his cake! He is such a cute little boy. I love that he is so sweet and kind. He loves to give hugs to his sisters making them feel better when they are crying or having a hard time (this should be good training for when he is married). I am so thankful that he is a part of my family.

He makes my life happy.

I LOVE YOU BUBBA!

4 Comments:

Liesl said...

I get to be the first to say happy birthday Bubba. :o)

Heidi said...

Happy birthday sweet little Bubba. You are such a cute little booger! Just remember You are betrothed to Chloe. No one else. Okay!

Bilary said...

What a cutie pie! He and Hayden should get together and just go for a really long train ride! They would love it!

Happy Birthday kiddo! Darling pictures as well! :)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Bubba!!! Bubba must have gotten all his cuteness genes from his aunt...'cause he sure didn't get them from PB... :)