4/12/08

I want my strawberry shake!

I have a thing for In-N-Out burgers. I am not usually a fan of beef patties, but last year I experienced a cheeseburger there that was actually good and left me wanting more. They also have the most heavenly strawberry shakes to wash the delicious cheeseburger down. So you can just imagine how excited I was to be in Vegas where there are numerous In-N-Out burgers.


On Thursday night PB and I took the kids to a Panda Express for dinner (they share my dislike of cheeseburgers). PB decided that the Chinese food looked great and ordered for himself. I sat patiently waiting for the family to finish their meal. We then took off for In-N-Out.

I ordered my cheeseburger and fries with a strawberry shake. I specifically asked PB if he wanted to get a shake for himself or the kids. He declined. I decided to wait until we got to the hotel to eat. I have found that eating fast food quickly in a car leaves me feeling like I have not eaten at all.

As we are walking to the elevators at the hotel PB asks me: Do you want any of this?

I say: Any of what?

He then shows me an almost empty cup that at one time held my strawberry shake. What do I say to that?

(My cheeseburger was still great!)

3 Comments:

Bilary said...

Oh I would be ticked! I hate that when I am craving something and finally have it and then my family eats it. I am very selfish that way. Whenever I make Oreo shakes at home that happens. They sound good to me, so I make them, and by the time everyone else gets all they want I am getting a runny spoonful at the bottom of the blender. Fantastic!

Heidi said...

That is the unforgiveable sin! That was one of the best meals we ate in San Francisco. I love the In N Out!

Emily said...

I hope you made him go out and get you another one!