3/18/08

Missy has a blog!


My adorable little sister just started a blog. I am so excited! I will be able to see more of the happenings in her life. She lives about an hour away and has a full time job. Sometimes we go a week or two without talking to each other. :(

Yes, she is the sister who previously poked fun at my blog (see the post on January 25). What will be next for Missy ... ?




Update - Logan and Christa won the Studio 5 Ultimate Wedding ($40,000 value)! Thanks to all that voted for them.

1 Comment:

Bilary said...

Holy cow! You and your sister look so much alike! Sad that you don't get to see her much. I hear you there. I have a sister I don't see more than about once every couple of months and she only lives about twenty minutes away. Sad.

Congrats on the wedding winners! That is fabulous! You will have to see if you can post pictures from their wedding. We'd love to see what a $40,000 wedding looks like!