3/17/08

March Madness is here!!

Who are you picking this year? The brackets are out and PB and Amy's league is formed. Let's see who knows their basketball. It seems like every year someone in my office pool wins it based on the pretty team colors and mascots. Come join my league by clicking the link below and then submit your brackets. I'll do all the rest ;)

WiiHappyFamily

Click on "Join a Group"
You'll need a Yahoo! username to login

Group ID is wiihappyfamily (Group ID# 110725)
Password is bigblue

Need to study or review the brackets? Click below to enlarge the bracket and get your game face on.


The madness starts in just one more day. Good luck!!

PB

5 Comments:

Heidi said...

Go Big Blue! That's the only local team I know in the sweet sixteen. Love the st. patrick's day theme!

Emily said...

I filled out my bracket and I expect a totally rad prize when I win it all. Are you ready to be schooled?

Amy said...

Get ready to lose everyone! I picked STANFORD to go all the way!

GO STANFORD!

Paellaboy said...

Um, Amy, the mascot for Stanford is a tree. I don't think that's a very good sign.

Ryan said...

Okay, I am in. Do I have to pay tithing on the 5 million I am going to win for a perfect bracket?