3/24/08

Honey Mustard and Fries

Is there anything better tasting than french fries dipped in Honey Mustard sauce? I'm sure there is, but to this day I have yet to find it. Let's just say this delicacy is among my favorites.

Amy got me hooked on this years ago. The thought of it repulsed me until I tried it. I have been on a quest ever since to find the perfect combination of French Fries and Honey Mustard. Last week in Vegas I enjoyed them at TGI Friday's. I would put them among my top ten:


Here is a list of other foods I have since grown to enjoy thanks in part to Amy.

  1. Cucumbers
  2. French Fries in Sweet n' Sour Sauce
  3. Chex Mix
  4. Multi-Grain Cheerios
  5. Key Lime Yogurt
  6. Kettle Corn
  7. Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi
  8. Bit O Honey's
  9. Tootsie Rolls
  10. Funeral Potatoes (Amy has the best!)

PB

1 Comment:

Heidi said...

I love Bit O' Honey's!! I raid my kids halloween bags every year in search of those sweet morsels of goodness!