2/20/08

Date Week

The kids all go back on track next week so I decided to make this week DATE WEEK. Babe-O and I went on our date today. She picked to go miniature golfing and play at the arcade. Then she wanted to go out for pizza and ice cream. She begged me to let her take a picture of me in the car with my cell phone. Here it is:

We had a lot of fun and played games while we ate pizza. My favorite game is paper, rock, scissors and Fire Dragon. Fire Dragon beats paper, rock and scissors every time. It is my secret weapon and I only use it as a last resort.

Here is a picture of a smiley face that Babe-O made from her pizza crust and miscellaneous items:

And finally, here is a real smiley face:


PB






3 Comments:

Bilary said...

Daddy/daughter dates are awesome. I think there should be more of that in this world and we would have more self-confident young women because their daddies show them real, appropriate love and concern. Good for you!

Blackeyedsue said...

She is so creative. My kids just usually had me their crusts.

Heidi said...

I love kids that play with their food! My father-in-law couldn't stand that and I often wonder what he would have thought of my children that make all sorts of food wonders!

By the way, good job on the toes!!