2/24/08

Crazy Brother

Today is my CRAZY bro's birthday. My girls say that they love their uncle because he teases them, is nice, funny and wonderful.

Here are a few reasons why I think my brother is wonderful:
  • My bro is unconditionally loving. He will always love you and be supportive of the decision you make. This is a great quality his future wife will love!

  • He will spend hours if necessary playing the Wii with his nieces and nephews to entertain them (even if he doesn't want to) and he even lets them win every time.

  • Growing up he was known as the Finder Boy. When something was missing around the house he could find it every time. I wonder if he still can? (Babe-O is my Finder Girl)

  • Every time he sees my kids he pretends like he is going to eat their toes. They giggle and run away, but if he forgets they remind him every time. This is something that my kids are going to remember for many years to come.

  • He is willing to come with us to Disneyland! I am so excited! He will make some great memories with my family.

LOVE YOU!

1 Comment:

Bilary said...

I love that you have a younger brother too!

I have one that is coming home from a mission next week, and another who just left in December. My kids love them! And so do I. They are like my own kids. I love having them around to play with the kids and I agree that when they are so sweet that just means they will make excellent husbands and dads someday!

How old is your brother?